AI Open Day 2022
Friday 24 June 2022 | Brussels, Belgium
Venue: Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) – AI Experience Centre
Are you interested in AI and how it can impact our lives and society? Would you like to explore and get concrete demonstrations of some AI technologies?
Our European AI community would like to invite the general public, with a specific focus on students, to come meet us in person for a half-day event to discover some AI applications and join in an open discussion with AI experts.
With live demonstrations of AI research and a round-table with some of the main actors of the European AI community, come experience and interact with experts on the pressing topic of “AI and Society” by joining us on Friday 24 June in the AI Experience Centre in Brussels.
The registration link will be published on this page in early May (attendance is free). Stay tuned!
Welcoming participants from 3:50 pm
4:00-4:20 pm Presentation of VISION and the European AI ecosystem
4:20-5:50 pm Interactive demonstrations
6:00-7:00 pm Round-table
Live – Real – Interactive
- Learn something new in a dynamic and entertaining way.
- Join the insightful discussions with main personalities on AI.
- Get to know what stays behind “AI made in Europe: Trustworthy, Human-centred & Ethical AI
The Event is Designed for
- All people with an interest in new technologies
- University Students
- General Public
- High-school students and pupils