Conditions for consent to personal data processing and rights of data subject
Data subject hereby gives consent to processing of his or her personal data to:
Controller of personal data 1:
Leiden Institute of Advanced Computer Science (LIACS), Leiden University,
Rapenburg 70, 2311 EZ Leiden, The Netherlands
Controller of personal data 2:
Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Institute of Informatics, Robotics and Cybernetics (CIIRC CTU),
Jugoslávských partyzánů 1580/3, 160 00, Prague 6, VAT: CZ68407700, in the matter of the consent to personal data processing represented by the Project Management Office of CIIRC CTU,
Together jointly referenced as “Controllers” under the following conditions:
- The extent of provided personal data based on the consent is as follows and as listed in the registration form HERE:
- Name and surname
- Institution / Organization
- Email address
- Purpose of personal data processing is as follows:
- Voluntary registration for the first “ICT-48 Community Workshop“ that will be held on Wednesday 30 June 2021 (hereinafter as „event“) and further communication about the event (sharing presented documents, audio/video and other materials and outputs related to the presentations at the event).
- Sharing of further information related to the field of artificial intelligence and dissemination of outputs of the ICT48 projects relevant to the general public.
In general, the processing of personal data will follow the principles of the
- Leiden University available at:
- Czech Technical University in Prague (CTU) available at: https://www.cvut.cz/en/data-processing-and-protection-gdpr.
- Period of personal data processing
The Controllers are committed to process personal data for the VISION project duration.
- Rights of personal data subject
Controllers hereby inform data subject of his or her rights deriving from the Article 13 of GDPR Regulation, namely:
- The personal data of the data subject will be processed on the basis of his or her free consent, under the above conditions.
- The purpose for providing personal data of the data subject to the Controllers is the interest of the data subject in participation and registration in an event organized by the Controllers and the interest of the data subject in obtaining related documents and information.
- There will be no automated decision-making or profiling during the processing of personal data of the data subject.
- The data subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent to the processing of personal data at any time, the right to request access to his or her personal data, their correction or deletion, or restrictions on processing, and to object to the processing, has the right to transfer this data to another Controller, as well as the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if the data subject considers that the Controllers is violating the GDPR Regulation during the processing of his or her personal data.
- Contact details of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection:
- Controller 1: Privacy Officers
- Controller 2: firstname.lastname@example.org.